Building a brand takes more than a clear, consistent message. It requires managing people, resources, assets and time. It requires strong ideas paired with careful execution. It requires thoughtful planning and the ability to change with deliberate speed.
OMIC Strategies has experience in:
- Creating social and digital content and strategy for a national skin care brand's campaign
- Developing and supervising a re-launch strategy - including creative, media relations, social and content - for a national media brand
- Developing and maintaining long-form web content and crisis management reporting for a national higher education institution
- Managing and contributing to teams for the relaunch of five websites
- Creating content for articles, microsites, blog posts, newsletters and social channels.
Past employers include:
- Chicago magazine
- Time Out Chicago
Past client work includes:
- Aril Wines
- Heinz Ketchup
- Maui Jim
- SC Johnson brands